I created this site to help me accomplish some of my running goals. I don’t have any ambitious goals of becoming an Olympic champion or anything like that, but I do believe that if I can accomplish my goals I will see a significant impact on my health and overall quality of life. After all, that’s usually what goals are all about right?
When I began this site, I had 3 goals that I wanted to accomplish with running.
- Lose weight
- Set Personal Best times
- Place in my age group
Obviously with time, these goals may change. Below you will find links to my current goals and results.
You can read the full blog post about my 2014 goals right here. As a quick reference, here are the goals for 2014:
- Goal 1: Reduce Body Fat to Under 12%
- Goal 2: Set a PR in the Half Marathon
- Goal 3: Be Consistent and Have Fun
You can read all about my 2013 goals by clicking here. In a nutshell, here are the goals for 2013:
- Goal 1: Lose 15 Pounds
- Goal 2: Set Personal Records in the 1 mile, 5k, 10k, and half marathon distances
- Goal 3: Place 1st or 2nd in my age group during any race
Please read my original post here: 2012 Goals Plan (written at beginning of 2012)
- Goal 1: Lose 30 Pounds (failed…but lots lots of weight)
- Goal 2: Set Personal Record Running Times in All Distances (partially accomplished!)
- Goal 3: Place in my age group in any distance (accomplished!)
Read my full report on my 2012 Goal Results (written at the end of 2012)
Personal Running Records
For my own record keeping, and just in case you are interested…